In this episode of Chronic Cooking, Craig Ex brings you his latest cannabis-infused creation- the Creamy Kale Smoothie
We live in a world surrounded by smoothie bars and protein shakes, but they’re missing Craig’s favourite ingredient- cannabis!
If you make your own smoothies, you already know how fast, easy and convenient it is to have a little protein and some of your daily recommended intake of fruits and vegetables in drinkable form.
It’s also delicious and adding cannabis will give it a nice little kick to get you to the gym, the yoga studio, or wherever your next adventure takes you.
What you’ll need
- 1.5 cup of pineapple chunks
- 1 cup of kale
- 1/2 cup of plain, fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 tbsp of infused honey
Let’s get Chronic Cooking!
- Remove the kale stem, chop it coarsely, and put it in a blender
- Add 1.5 cup of frozen pineapple chunks
- Add 1/2 cup of plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- Add the 1/2 cup of milk
- Add 1 tbsp of infused honey
- Blend that mixture until smooth and frothy
While that recipe is delicious, you may want to switch things up a bit. Here are some things you can substitute:
- Use frozen mango chunks instead of the pineapple
- Add infused maple syrup instead of honey for a more Canadian twist
- You could even use infused tincture drops instead of the frozen fruit
Want more Chronic Cooking?
If you’re hungry for more Chronic Cooking, make sure to check out these delicious recipes from past episodes below.